Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is dis normal?

My white female rat has a gray spot rite above her nose. She is not moving from her one spot dat shes in. The other rat is alright. Wats rong wit the white one?
Answers:
Animals fur may change color over time. Like my bunny for example used to be white with black spots all over. And now most of the spots are gone. The ones that are left are a light grey or light brownish color. So the spot is fine. But if she is acting sick then take her to the vet immediatly. Dont wait around for answers! You never know, your rat could die if you wait to long.
Okay, wait right there while I diagnose your rat over the computer.
Okay, first, take your rat to the vet if you are so worried, and don't wait around for us to tell you whats going on, hun. As much as I'd like to help you, I just can't.
I'm not sure what you're asking. Please be more specific and write in actual WORDS, then maybe someone can understand you and help you.
my white rat as a grey spot above her nose but i dont know why its not moving
Maybe the gray spot is just part of his fur colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment