Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is it natural for gerbils to jump really, really, high?

because my gerbils somehow think that they can jump high (and they can) and push the top of thier cage off is that natural?
Answers:
Yes it is natural. Guinea pigs,hamsters,gerbils,rats,etc... are really high jumpers. its natural and if they can push the top the cage off, i would lock it up secure at night so he doesn't get out.
If they can do it, then it's natural, lol...
I had a pair of gerbils that would jump out of their cage all the time. It got to where I just opened the lid on their 10-gallon tank and let them come out on their own. None of my other gerbils have ever had any interest in jumping. But they're all individuals.
I think i probably is... if its not it probably should know better
yes my gerbil jumped right out of his little cage when i was cleaning the big one
yes, they are related to the black rat, a super efficient jump, in other words... get a realy deep cage, or one with a sophisticated lock

No comments:

Post a Comment