Saturday, May 9, 2009

Is it against the law to talk about dinner where the main course consists of hamster?

1. Is it against the law to talk of such shocking attrocities?
2. Would you report someone to Y!Squad for asking something like "Can you get strep throat from undercooked parrot?" or "My gerbil is a wh0re, what do I do?"
3. Why does it bother you so much?
Answers:
We all have gerbil problems, and gerbil promiscuity is one of those things we do not like to admit, but it is rampant. Rampant, I tell ya! Just the other day I heard the clip-clop of little hamster high heels as she was heading out the door. The way I've seen her leave one thousand times before. If I could move I'd get my gun and stop her runnin' around. You understand how people can be sensitive about their utter lack of control over these gerbil trollops. Oh, they try to teach proper gerbil behavior, threaten them with the Cook Book, eternal yamnation, but a gerbil's gonna do what a gerbil's gotta do.
Undercooked parrot is another sticking point. When a macaw gets stuck in your craw it's no laughing matter.
I hope this helps.
freak.
i agree with the 1st 2 people
You are well named, seems your opinion of yourself is correct.
Rat lover is right!
Stooge you heard the ladies. stay away from the pet cemetery.
I have to admit in occasions I've found you funny, but having rodents in my family, in my father's side, I sometimes read your questions with a small itch in my whiskers.

No comments:

Post a Comment