Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is my hamster dead?

he cold he not breathing he doesnt move his eye is closed he almost 3 year old his name is jally
Answers:
Yes, its dead. Bury it before it starts to smell
yea sounds like he is dead..sorry for ur hamster
get a torch, gently lift his eyelid and shine the torch in his eye, if the black part of his eye moves, he is alive. If it doesnt react then he is dead.
If he is alive call a vet now!
ya, that is what it sounds like from here sry dude
Aw, I'm sorry, if he's not breathing, yes he's not alive anymore. Nudge him a little to see if he moves when you bug him if he doesn't stop touching him and put him in a shoe box and bury him or give him to your parents. I'm so sorry.
well..if he's not breating then he's probably dead
if he's not breating he's dead...don't feel bad...my hampster commited suicide...he jumped down an air vent and my house stunk for weeks afterwards...lol
R.I.P. Jally
May Jally rest in peace
i doubt its alive, but if u poke it, and it feels stiff, its definitely dead.. ='[
yeah hamsters only live for 1-3 years so give it lots of love!
I've had alot of hamsters. Mine never ever lived closed to 3 years. Thats a super long time. I got a guinnea pig. They live 8 years old. Dont be sad.
Im ver sorry about ur hamster but if it is not breathing it is definately dead sorry!....
:(
did he die? let us no the outcome...if so R.I.P jally
glad that the hammy is better.i hope the hammy had a great life.try to make him have fun in his last few days and u'll no that he loves you and has had a good life because he has lived that long and happy and heathly
I am so sorry for your pain.Remeber the happy times you had with Jally and that will help :) But I am afraid he is dead, and if not yet.he is heading down the tunnel--please make sure you don't bury him alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment