Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is my rat cute?

My freinds and parents don't think so, but I love him all the same.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c103/w...
Answers:
It's not a rat, it's an aye-aye.
As long as you love him, that's all that matters.
holy sh it no he's so fuc king ugly.ahh man i just ate c'mon.
kinda looks like my dog
that dont look like a rat.. its kinda so ugly that its cute in his own little way lol.. but seriously are you sure its a rat??
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww i love animals but that is disgusting
Sweet jesus! No!
what kind of rat is that? i personally think he is ugly (and that picture is now going to give me nightmares). but if you love him, you love him.
Oh my God!! Is that thing for real??
haha you're crazy. good one. that's a lemur though. it suprised me when i clicked on it. That was funny =]
well, I am not a rodent fan, but as long as he makes you happy.
YES
all rats are cute!
rats make the VERY BEST pets ever
people that don't think rats are the cutest just have not fallen in love with them as of yet - give them a chance
Dude that was friggin awesome...i busted out laughing when i saw that pic! GOOD JOB!
all i can say is oh my god...
thats not a good or bad thing
have a nice day:)
Oh my goodness..Yea...he%26#039;s..cu...
That thing is so ugly that its cute!
it is so ugly, its cute... I have a dog like that!
i dont think so but is that even a rat
it scared the crap out of me at first but it turned out to look okay
i like it if it was a rat
Your rat is ok I guess, but I like my mice better. No offence :)
Are you sure it is a rat?
Ahahaha!
Are you sure that that's even a rat?? It looks like a lemur and my sis thinks its a bat( I know she's wrong)! And it's cute in its own special way. =)
I luv all rodents!
Everyone has their opinions. I don't think he is the cutest thing in the world but he is definitely not ugly. I think as long as you love him, who cares what he looks like?
ROTFLMBO - thanks for the laugh - you are too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment