Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is my hamster cage any good?

I got this cage at a garage sale about 2 years ago and it has been in my garage sence then i plan on cleaning it really good at putting card board on the wire hights because i heard they where bad for the hamsters feet, i'm soaking it in soap right now http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image...
Answers:
I would highly recommend getting a new cage. If you don't, the hamster living in the cage will get sick and could die. Please, do the best thing for a hamster, get him a new cage! There aren't many hamster vets out there, and, if and when your hamster gets sick, there will be no one to ask for help.
www.petco.com
www.petsmart.com
Sell some fairly cheap hamster cages. Please, do what is right. I am not trying to be mean, but, it's true! Thanks for taking this answer in, and, if you have anymore questions, you can email me at: pethelper4@yahoo.com! Thanks, and good luck!
it should be fine
Thats an ockward cage if you ask me.
looks good and very big... I think ur hamster will like it, but put those beddings like wood chips.. Those cages look like for parrots and other birds...
Yes.
I use to have the same cage years ago.
Well if it has rust on it I wouldn't use it! I would clean that cage 5 times over again maybe more to make sure there is no germs on it! It is a nice big cage!
umm if its soo rusty i dont think u should use it on your hamster cause wat if he licks the cage? plus for the wheel his little legs can get stuck in it

1 comment: