Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is my winter white hamster a baby? Hes really clumsy!?

He would trip over little things, moves really slow, and it would take him hours just to climb on top of his little house. It seems like all his movements are reallllly slow, like someone hit the slow motion button on him. Why is he like this? Is it because hes just a baby?
P.S. I just got him like 15 mins ago.
Answers:
He's probably just getting used to his environment and exploring. If you only got him 15 minutes ago you should be a lot more patient.
first tell me where u got the hamster, because if you got him from petsmart or petco there might b somthin wrong w/ him. he might have a disease becuz hamsters will not b sold a babies at pet stores.
He might me tiredi don't think there is anything wrong with him email me some photos if you want me to check for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment