Monday, May 24, 2010

Is this a dwarf hamster?

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/pages/f...
i know what it is..im a hamster lover and care taker! but me and my cousin are having a debate over this..i know its a hamster but hes calling it a mouse..and hes also saying they're short tailed mice..
Answers:
Definitely a Dwarf Hamster.
That is definitely not a mouse, at least I have never ever seen a mouse that looked like that.
There is a short tailed hoping mouse, but they are extinct, and a short tailed shrew, but they look more like moles. I just tried googling short haired mouse and came up with nothing.
So I am sure what you have on your hands is definitely
Check out this summilarish pic
http://www.flickr.com/photos/-d/42839754...
Definitely a hamster. In fact, i own this breed of hamsters. They are called winter whites. They are dwarf kind of breed. Very commonly seen in my country :)
Good Luck :)
Sabby
it is definitley a dwarf hamster. no possibility whatsoever that it is a moust first of all mice have tails dwarf hamsters don't a mice can not look like that. you can tell by the body shape that it is a dwarf hamster.
ohh
deffffinnatttly a dwarf hamster
i saw them at petco and they look JUST like that!!
dwarf hamster. it looks so much like my hamster because my hamster is so chubby
Thats a dwarf hamster. I have actually a female and male of those hamsters and they look so much alike with the one in the picture.
Hope this helps!
Namek
Yes it is a dwarf hamster, and its super cute! My family cals my gerbils "rats", and "mice" too. It really does not bother me, I know in my heart that they are gerbils....
It's a dwarf hamster. Show your brother pictures of dwarf hamsters from google and tell him to compare their bodies. Different colors probably, but same shape.
It is totally a dwarf hamster. I own a dwarf hamster and she looks exactly like the one in the picture!
Yup, just like the other people, that indeed is a dwarf hamster. My dwarf hamster looks like the hamster in the picture. Good luck with your cousin.
Looks like a Dwarf to me. A Siberian Dwarf, a small little nose and not quite as lare of eyes. Its so cute! I have a Russian Dwarf Mix, she looks similar to that. No, hamsters arn't mice. They are classified as rodents. But not mice.
looks like it
jes

No comments:

Post a Comment