Monday, May 24, 2010

Is this marketable?

I am sitting at my computer and my gerbil climbed up my trousers, onto my lap, then up my belly and my chest, onto my shoulders, up my neck and sat on my head where she began to groom my hair. She's a legend! I've been thinking of setting up a massage parlour where gerbils come in and groom people. Would you pay for that?
Answers:
I would I love gerbils and I would bring my gerbils in everyday I have 6 gerbils.
is it for sale
no! sorry x
Good luck.
i would mr orange ...If you can guarantee to me that the gerbil wouldnt be leaving a small brown rice like object or two on my scalp..
Umm..are you serious? Do you really think people will pay for that?
that would tickle.. youll have to have a damn good insurance on this idea . they can bite!
I wouldnt pay for it, got goose bumps just thinking about it
lol i kno i wouldn't they might leave little presents in your hair, if u know what i mean! lol
yeah, that would be awsome... but not gerbils... rats
Our rats do that! One of them also trims my hangnails for me, very gently %26 expertly.
As long as they don't pee in my hair! My daugher's bunny did that to me. Yuck!
I used to have a kitten that massaged the back of my neck as I dropped off to sleep. Of course, she also suckled on the back of my nightshirt, but the massage was just so nice.
Rats are better

No comments:

Post a Comment