Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is their any Rat breeders or Rat shelters in Oklahoma?

I am looking for a Rat and I am wanting to go to a Breeder or Shelter to get my rat. If you know any please let me know.
Answers:
If you want long-lived and healthier rats check out The Ratster
http://www.ratster.com/ and click "Rodentries and Rescuers", then click your state for breeders near you. These same reputable breeders and rescuers are also aware of the shelters that are near where they live and they help to find the shelter rats a home as well.
Try and get two rats because rats like the company of their own kind along with the love of their caregiver.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?search=ra...
spazrats
"my life has gone to the rats"
What people actually breed and raise rats? Thats freaking disgusting! I hate those rodents they are nasty as hell
Calls rats-r-us in Tulsa ! They gots em !
look online or in youre local newspaper

1 comment:

  1. whiskersandtailsrattery.weebly.com in Oklahoma City is a breeder of hairless, rex, and standard coats, dumbo and standard ears, and various colors/markings. All rats are very healthy and extremely social.

    ReplyDelete