Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is there any other good sites like neopets?

Are there any other good sites wheres you can adopt a virtual pet?
Answers:
howrse.com you can have a horse and a breeding farm, it's really cool! if you sign up put my name for the "My Sponser" part when you sign up. My name is *Just*A*Girl*
Hope I helped!
hmmm, i know it is not near as interactive, and has a much higher maturity level, but howrse.com is a pretty fun horse website.
ummm.. clubpenguin.com if yo uget enough coins(800) you can buy a pet puffel
Webkinz is good, but you have to buy a stuffed animal from a store and use a codename.
Webkinz.com
There is a great horse website www.howrse.com , check it out ;)
Type Virtual Pet on Google and all these sweet sites come up where you can adopt a pet!
OR
Try out
www.virtualpetsworld.com
Webkinz.com is a great place to adopt a pet! Each one comes with an online code. You enter the code on Webkinz.com and you can take care of it.
I'm sure there are, I just don't know about them.
If you like Neopets, I'm sure you'll like Marapets. Marapets(www.marapets.com) is another virtual pet site. It has many of the same concepts as neopets. Neopets is just alot more famous. Try it out, you might like it!
Umm... I know Club Penguin is a fun one, but that was already mentioned... also Toontown is pretty fun too.
go to howrse put my name as the sponser countrygirl1 i caqn email you onthere
Well! Let's begin!
Marapets.com
Zetapets.com
Sonexxpets.com
FurryPaws.com
Teripets.com

Those are all I know of. There are probably lots more though. They all copied neopets. They are exactly like neopets.

1 comment:

  1. I tried a couple of the sites above, and they're not as nearly as good as Neopets. For Club Penguin, to experience all of the features, you have to pay for membership. This is the same for Webkinz and a lot of other websites. World of Warcraft is a bit more for teens, and plus you have to pay for the starter disc and for monthly membership. So, no virtual pet websites beats Neopets for the price (Neopets is free, besiddes Neocash), or the amazung website content. Just stick to Neopets!

    ReplyDelete