Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it ok to paint your guinea pig's nails?

I painted my guinea pig's nails pink. I think he may be a little gender confused now. Is it ok to paint his nails?
Answers:
You should only use the pet nail polish, this can be purchased at big pet stores like Petco and Petsmart. This polish contains less chemicals and I would say maybe edible because people know dogs chew their nails.
I have to say the question made me smile *stared it*.
Here's a link so you know what to look for.
http://www.pamperedpuppy.com/features/me...
NO!
I wouldn't do that. Your pig might try to chew the paint off %26 it could make him sick.
It won't hurt the animal if you paint it's nails, But, why would you want to? Also, he could bit off the polish and get sick.
Yeah, but I would get its ears pierced and some nice earrings while I was torturing her anyway. Rodents first order of business will be to get the foreign substance off her mitts. May not do anything, may poison the critter.
Maybe you should have asked before you painted them
I don't think you should do that! I would try and get it off fast!!!!!
LMAO. I suggest you wait for the polish to wear off or at least try to scratch some of it off yourself, because nail polish remover could make him even sicker if not kill him.
no you weirdooooooooo
Sydney i honestly think you're messed up. No offense-I %26lt;3 you but sometimes...
Ps- i sent you a snail mail!
love Miranda Kirsten
no the chemicals in the nail polish could affect them
you should never do it again
big mistake
i don't think so. the smell of the polish might hurt his(or her) stomach
no! probably not good for the piggy!
anyway, how did you manage to keep him still?
Its not such a smart idea because when you have to clip its nails, you won't be able to tell how far you should clip without hurting it...and trying to get it off with the nail polish remover is not such a good idea either because its not good for it to inhale those fumes. Your guinea pig wouldn't think its gender confused. Guinea pigs aren't THAT smart!! They would have to comprehend that painting nails pink is a trait for human girls. Don't do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment