Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it true that earwigs climb in your ear?

my mate told me that when your asleep earwigs climb into your ears and do allsorts in them holes is this true ?????
Answers:
I don't think that this is true. That is just a superstition. A myth if you will.
Yes %26 No. Any insect can crawl into the ear while you sleep. However, the old "earwig" story is an "old wives tale". If you have a prob with them in your hm, you could be subject, so get a pest treatment.
this is not true at all it is just a myth for proof just type earwigs in your internet search box see what it comes up with again this is not true.
I saw something on t.v where this little girl had cockroaches in her ears. She was severely neglected and lived in filth. I think they had to remove them surgically. So, probably anything could climb in your ear as long as it fits. I don't think they would make holes though.
I never heard of it, but i heard of other insects which go into people's ears, that why I always cover my ears with my hair...haha
this is TOTALLY NOT TRUE. and i used to be afraid of the same thing! but i read about earwigs and they wouldn't ever climb in your ear. and even if they did, they could bite through all that stuff in your ear. it's IMPOSSIBLE. your friend is just trying to scare you.
dont worry. that's not true. it's just fun to tell people that because they freak out
JUST HAPPENED TO ME!! I suppose any bug could possibly crawl in your ear... never thought it would happen . But EEEWWW ! disgusting earwig woke me up from a sound sleep the instant it crawled in my ear ... was very loud, creepy feeling, I was a WRECK... screaming, jumping around! Thank goodness it crawled out ... was gonna have to go to the ER otherwise!! I've spent all day cleaning, and have pest control coming tomorrow... The chances are one in a million (could win the lotto easier!) but it can happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment