Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it safe?

Ok lol, I just made a pot of delicious pumpkin soup and I was wondering if it would be safe to feed some to my adorable mice. My two male rats already dig into the soup and LOVE it. So yeah, is it safe to feed to my mice?
Ingredients of soup:
Pumpkin
Onion
Potato
Carrot
Salt
Sugar
Pepper
A bit of Chicken stock
Answers:
Yes,

Here is a partial list of things I know they will eat:
apples
apple tree bark
pears
pear tree bark
peaches
peppers
potatoes
tulip bulbs
tomatoes
lady's slipper roots
seeds of any kind...grass seed, pumpkin seeds etc.
oats
corn
wheat
black beans
white beans
navy beans
kidney beans
peas
bread
cookies (Oreos... if they can get them...)
olive oil
corn oil
walnuts
peanuts
almonds
macadamia nuts
chestnuts
macaroni (cooked or uncooked)
dog foods (a favorite because it is somewhat of an antidote to some mouse
poisons...BUT NOT FOR HUMANS!)
cat foods
I would write more but my brain is tired. Yes, everything is safe!
However, make sure you didnt pour in more than a few tbsp of sugar. But Im expecting you didnt dump 1/2 a cup in!
Hope I helped!!
yes its safe as mouse can eat and digest every thing u can give them that soup .
Too much sugar isn't really good for mice or any rodents for that matter but I'm going to imagine you didn't dump half a bag in so they'll be fine.
should be safe, safe for you, should expect safe for them...
the onions and sugar are not good for them. they can actually make them sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment