Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it okay to kiss my guinea pigs, do you kiss your pets?


Answers:
Of course it is ok. I kiss my little guys all the time! Even the foster pigs in my house get lots of smoochies!
i kiss my cat, i don't think i've every kissed a guinea pig, though they are adorable little critters.
i kiss my hamsters and guinea pigs ALL the time i just make sure they are not sick.
YESS
i kiss my guinea pig ALLLLLL the time!
they are so cute!
I kiss my pets and everyone else's. If I was going to get some terrible disease, I'd have it by now. I even used to kiss horses when I would ride them.
I have 4 pets; 2 dogs, a fish, %26 a chinchilla. I kish all of them, but not the fish. LOL
i kiss my guinea pigs and every other animal on m,y farm
yeah i make out with my dog all the time its even on my myspace
i dont kiss my gerbils. cause rodents have diseases. thats why your always supposed to wash your hands after touching them. i wouldnt kiss something that has a disease. but i do kiss my cat.
I kiss my dogs and cats all the time and even my hamsters! They lick my lips because they are salty though.
Steph... not all rodents have diseases... but yeah becareful on that. Maybe she is right. Next time you see a vet, ask him/her about kissing a rodent and their diseases or something.
Yes if you love you pets to death -even if you dont-
Every morning i get my guinea pigs and birds out and play with them, cuddle, and kiss them. I taught our birds to give kisses if you give them the command and the guinea pigs just sniff my lips after.So yeah i would say its fine.
well i used to until i realized i could get a disease. i just cuddle and pet. my hamster does the smooching :)
although i have been told many times not to kiss my pets, i always do. I mean, if you know that they are sick you probably shouldn't, but guinea pigs are adorable little creatures and deserve a kiss every now and then.
Sure, it's okay to kiss them. I kiss all my critters but the aquatic ones.
Just be careful about not sharing saliva. You can actually infect some critters, especially birds, that way.
yeah I kiss my hamster Stephanie all the time cuz i want to show her how much I love her even through she doesn't really like but hey I love my hamster to death :] you can kiss your guinea pigs but don't like kiss them way to much and becareful when you kiss them too :)
i kiss my baby guinea pigs all da time! they r soo cute... i think its ok as long as they rnt sick or bite u!
I kiss my piggy. Plus if you bump noses with them it shows you "come in peace" i usually lie down on the floor and let ym piggy come bump my nose

No comments:

Post a Comment