Friday, July 31, 2009

Is my guinea pig too skinny? (pic included)?

Hi I was just wondering if you guys think my guinea pig Bella is too skinny? I think she looks a little skinny in the belly area. Or is she good the way she is?
I need advice! lol
here is a pic of her: http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x115/...
Answers:
Don't worry your piggy is fine!
she isn't to skinny!
And shes ADORABLE!!
she looks fine
she's cute :)
ze piggy be fine XD
She looks fine.she is sooooooooo cute.
very cute piggy she looks fine to me and quite happy on the teddy.
it looks fine to me
Bella looks fine. :)
she looks healthy, she's cute makes me miss having guinea pigs!
what in the world! i thought a guinea pig was
a real pig. and i was kidna freaked out lol.
awwww... shes fine, shes the perfecct size (i have a 5 pound piggy) lol!
Don't worry about that, your pig looks fine. Some pigs are just fatties, while some are skinnier than others. It just depends on the pig.
if she is active and gets her veggies, she is fine.
my piggie is too fat and isnt changing, its just the way he is
verry cute by the way. my pig's name is piggie.
She's fine. Some pigs are thinner than others, just like people.

No comments:

Post a Comment