Friday, July 31, 2009

Is my bunny just a natural or do all Bunny's kiss you?

my baby girl Bailey is a holland lop and she has been giving the cuties kisses is she a natural kisser or do all bunnys do it
Answers:
my baby bunny used to kiss and as he got older he body started to change and he started to bite. if we neutered him he might of not bit.
my bunny used to kiss me. =] r.i.p
I have had three house bunnies and only one would give kisses. I thought he was unique in that way! I am so glad your bunny loves you enough to give kisses. You must be a grat bunny parent!
I've owned a few bunnies in my life and they really do "kiss." It's so cute. A trick you can do that's neat is pretend like you're cleaning your face in front of her and if she thinks you're "cool" like her friend then she will start to clean herself, too. The one vet at my practice told me to do that and it worked.
My lop always gives me little bunny licks when I reach in her cage to give her more hay in the morning. It's so sweet.

1 comment: