Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it normal my guinea pig can.?

My guinea pig can do tricks.
He knows shake-(gives you his paw),
up(Stands on his hind legs)
and he will start to lightly nibble on you if he has to go potty.
Is this normal?
Answers:
WOW! That's SO cool! Your lucky! I have a cat who knew tricks like: sit, stay, come, beg. Now that I've stopped training him though, he only does sit and beg with a treat, but he still comes when called. He also knows how to play 'hide %26 seek'! Have fun with your piggy!
Animals will surprise you. If your guinea pig does all this be happy that he does. Its better for you and him. Hope this helped you!
that is sooo kool! i guess your piggie's talent is learning to do tricks! none of my pigs do that (they are too lazy 鈽?
have fun with your guinea pig!
Nibbling is normal. *sigh* there are times I wish my guinea pigs were smarter lol sometimes they will put a paw on my hand though, for food, and if you hold food above them it is natural for them to greedily go after it hehe. That is fun to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment