Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is it normal for my hamster to start to breakdance in its cage?

The hamster likes the sound of old 80s rap and hip-hop. I don't agree with that kind of music but I don't deny him it.
Answers:
No! It's so not normal...break dancing is soooo last week..take him to a club get him some pointers!
no its not normal see a doctor
Yes, its completely normal! My gerbils love grooving to some pop rock music!=)
only when you are high
no it's not really normal
hhhmmm can he talk to u to my hamster usually runs and hides when the music is on.
Its not bad. My hamster did that when I played the "hamster dance" LOL
No its not normal it's freaky! Don't see a vet!
Lol That is funny though I would call the guiness book of world records their could be some moulah$$ involved!!
a hamster was BREAK DANCING!?You're kidding right?!and if its true then no its not normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment